пятница, 31 марта 2017 г.

Two weeks with Wilkie

Hello from baby love bubble land!! Oooh my goodness, you guys! The past two weeks have been the most wonderful, magical, sleepy, messy, happy, dreamy….! These really are the best moments of life, aren’t they? I haven’t opened up my computer for the past couple weeks, but I just wanted to quickly check in and say hello and share a little update of life with our baby boy.

Little Wilkie is such a dreamy baby, so peaceful and calm, and the amount of love in our house is completely off the charts!! It has been such a joy to watch the four big kids fall in love with their baby brother. There has been a constant queue of eager baby holders, all of them so tender and sweet with him, and as he gets passed around from one child to the next I can’t help but think how lucky he is to be so loved by so many, and how lucky I am that I get to watch these five little humans navigate the world together.

Five! I still can’t quite believe it. ♥

My mum left earlier this week, and while it was sad to say goodbye to her, we are just thankful we get to keep my sister for a couple weeks longer. Having them both here for Wilkie’s birth made it all that much more special. I will never forget the moment he was born, holding our healthy baby, looking up and seeing the four kids and Michael, plus my mom and sister, all standing there in a circle around me. My heart nearly burst into a thousand pieces right there and then.

I promise to share the details of his birth soon. I’m still letting it all sink in…

Thank you for all your sweet comments and support.

Courtney xx



from kid games toys http://ift.tt/2oFBo02 via kid games toys
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2nDwZeN

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий