вторник, 28 марта 2017 г.

Natural Mascara from Gaya: a must-have!

I (used to) love make-up. That was pre-kids when time was something I still had, but now to be honest I’m too lazy for it. I only use mascara when I don’t forget and a concealer when the nights are too rough. Another thing is that I’m really complicated when it comes to skincare products. Everything needs to be as natural as possible, without chemicals, parabens, fragrances and last but most certainly not least – it can’t be tested on animals!

It’s not easy to find a promising make-up that fits that criteria. So last week I decided to buy myself a new mascara (because my old one already started to smell strange… yikes!) and so a hunt began. My hopes were pretty low but I decided to try out the one with the best reviews. Now I can honestly say that I have found the most amazing mascara I have ever had. It’s from an Italian skin brand named Gaya. I am so, so very impressed by it that I can’t wait to try more products from them.

Gaya Cosmetics was founded in 2010 and they manufacture and market mineral makeup and beauty products produced in Italy. Their make up is made of 100% natural ingredients and is chemical, paraben and fragrance-free! They also don’t test on animals. Music to my ears!

Do you know this brand already? I’d love to hear what other natural skin products you love.

-Polona

**

You can read more from Polona on her blog Baby Jungle or visit her online boutique Baby Jungle shop!



from kid games toys http://ift.tt/2npohkv via kid games toys
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2nf4hA6

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий