вторник, 7 марта 2017 г.

5-Minute Bread Recipe

I know you guys are used to reading craft posts from me but I just needed to share this bread recipe with you because I know you’ll love me for it! 😉
Ever since I discovered this recipe we’re making bread at home and we rarely ever buy it. It must be the simplest recipe on earth and the bread is absolutely delicious. And even though it doesn’t have any yeast in it, it stays soft for days! I swear! This recipe is a true gem.

Ingredients you need:

-450 g flour*
-150 ml sparkling water
-350 ml thin yoghurt
-1 tsp. salt
-20 g cream of tartar (Weinstein Backpulver in German)

* You can use any kind of flour you wish. We played around with spelt, corn, whole-wheat, buckwheat, half and half and we also added sunflower seeds, walnuts, chia seed and they were all sooo delicious!

Preheat oven to 200C. I sift the flour first because I believe it makes it even softer but you don’t have to do it. Then simply combine and mix all the ingredients together until just smooth and pour the dough into a greased loaf pan. Now bake for 30 min on 200°C and then reduce the heat to 170°C and bake for another 30 min. Tip the bread out immediately and let cool on a wire rack. That is it!

-Polona

**

You can read more from Polona on her blog Baby Jungle or visit her online boutique Baby Jungle shop!



from kid games toys http://ift.tt/2mdG7WT via kid games toys
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2mAKi1E

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий