пятница, 17 марта 2017 г.

My favourite cruelty-free skincare products

My daughter has started developing her activist streak and it is really making me think about my shopping habits and attitudes. I absolutely agree with her that testing on animals is not a great thing, but have to admit I can easily forget to think about it when out shopping. But seeing the earnestness in which she insists on this nowadays did make me think twice when piling items into my shopping trolley. To quote: “But mommy,why would people hurt animals just to make a shampoo?”.

So here are a few products that I like. Most of which I can pick up in my local supermarket and pharmacy.

  • I love the Savon de Marseille by Compagnie de Provence. It has relatively little ingredients, and soap from Marseille has been used for generations — much before animal testing was even invented.
  • Dr Hauschka was a German Doctor who started developing natural products without alcohol to conserve them back in 1935. I am addicted to their deodorant.
  • The Greek company Korres is another company I discovered at my local pharmacy. The products are very natural and smell amazing.
  • The French brand Nuxe is now a worldwide phenomenon. I absolutely love their tinted moisturiser and always have one in my bag.

I would love to hear if you have any recommendations for cruelty-free products!

Emilie



from kid games toys http://ift.tt/2nLKuYG via kid games toys
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2mCI3ri

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий