четверг, 25 мая 2017 г.

Make your own Mouthwash

I was talking to Esther a few weeks ago and she asked me if I ever made a mouthwash myself and it was kind of funny because I was just thinking about trying to. Sadly most store-bought mouthwashes contain all sorts of toxins and chemicals that you don’t really need in order to fight bacteria and keep your breath fresh.

Do you know the tea tree essential oil? This liquid gold is something I always keep close to me. It works like a charm fighting bacteria (it kills herpes in a day!). So, after a short research I made a mouthwash with only three ingredients and my husband and I love it!

Here is the recipe:

Ingredients:

-2 cups filtered water
-5 drops peppermint essential oil
-5 drops tea tree essential oil

Pour all the above into a bottle and shake well. Simple or what?

Polona x

**

You can read more from Polona on her blog Baby Jungle or visit her online boutique Baby Jungle shop!



from kid games toys http://ift.tt/2qZz2fb via kid games toys
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2rTS6LJ

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий