среда, 31 мая 2017 г.

Colouring Bath Books from Wee Gallery

Wee Gallery has just come out with two of the most genius bath books I have ever seen. I am not even kidding when I tell you I’m the one playing with them the most in our house. They are just so.much.fun! So much fun.

What’s so special about them is that they look like normal bath books with uncolored images inside but when they get wet they magically colour themselves! They are so fun, I’m telling you. We like to use a paintbrush and colour every page individually, part by part.

And they even come in a beautiful box ready for gift-giving. I think it’s a perfect gift for 1 to 3-year olds, don’t you think?

Isn’t it amazing? You can get it from Wee Gallery directly or from my tiny humble online shop called Baby Jungle shop 🙂

Ps. In order to avoid the mold to creep in like it loves to with just about every single bath toy, I always let the book to dry in the upward position with pages spread apart and this does the trick!

**

You can read more from Polona on her blog Baby Jungle or visit her online boutique Baby Jungle shop!



from kid games toys http://ift.tt/2rmsfyc via kid games toys
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2qBIfZO

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий