среда, 14 декабря 2016 г.

Team Favourites: 7 Nursing and Maternity Bras

storq-maternity-bra

A couple months ago we received an email from a reader asking us to share our favourite nursing bras. Esther and I both wanted to recommend the Elle Macpherson nursing bras we both used for all four of our babies, but when I started to look online, I realised that, apart from a few exceptions like Amazon and Ebay which must have the last remaining stock of the range, the bras have been discontinued. Oh no!  (And to think that I donated all of my nursing bras to charity when I left London, thinking I’d never have the need for them again. Whoops!)

So the challenge was on. We needed to seek out other options for great nursing bras. I sent an email to our entire team asking everyone for their recommendations (two of whom recommended the Elle Macpherson ones – of course!), and I also reached out to a few different brands asking to road test their bras. Here is our list of favourites:

nursingbras1.) This Seraphine nursing vest is a camisole, not a bra, but it is a serious staple for me — wearing it around the house, under jumpers, or as an extra layer when it’s cold outside. The bamboo fabric is super soft and it only gets better wash after wash. –Lara in London

2.) I’ve been loving the maternity bra from Hatch. The comfortable jersey bralette shape is easy to wear (nice full coverage), and I love the V neckline and thin straps – I don’t mind if it pokes out from under my dresses. – Courtney

3.) I just ordered the Seraphine Seamless nursing bra and I love that there are 6 hook and eye settings at the back to ensure a flexible fit at every stage (from early on when your boobs are enormous to later when they reduce in size). I also like the soft seamless fabric and full coverage. – Courtney

4. & 5.) The Never Say Never nursing bra and the Trenta bra, both from Cosabella have become my standards. The little bit of padding helps to give them a nice shape, and they’ve washed up nicely. – Shannon in NYC

6.) The maternity/nursing bra from Storq is perfect for pregnancy with its super soft, stretchy fabric and no underwire, and apparently it works for nursing as well – you just have to pull aside the bra for quick and easy feeding (I’m hoping my post-birth boobs will fit into the one I have, otherwise I might have to order a larger size). – Courtney

7.) The Emma Jane sleep bra is the only pregnancy bra I bought as it is soft and comfortable, and because it’s a sleep bra it made me feel really comfortable at night. – Lara in Paris

Please let me know if you have other recommendations. I would love to hear!

Courtney x



from kid games toys http://ift.tt/2gYHEMY via kid games toys
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2gzKoje

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий