среда, 10 января 2018 г.

Teen Breathe – a new magazine for teenagers

Teen Breathe

One of my favourite things to do on a plane or train is to pick up a magazine at the newsagents. I sit down and take my time looking at pictures, reading articles and seeing what is up and what’s new. I get anything from fashion, interior design to current affairs. The great thing in France is that there is often no Wifi on the train, so there is nothing better to do than read!

My girls have been following my example since they both were very small.  Now the train/plane magazine has become a tradition, and they make sure we do not miss it. We started off with colouring books and easy reading. Gradually we have upgraded to anything from National Geographic for Kids to Teen Craft and Fashion. There is not that much out there for the young teen market, I feel. But a couple of days ago we were coming back from London and Coco picked up a copy of TEEN Breathe. Of all the magazines we have picked up for her in the last couple of years, this is by far our favourite!

It is engagingly written, full of great tips and ideas from going green to vintage shopping and mindfulness, recipes and crafts. Honestly, it the most interesting magazine that I would like to see my 12 year old read. And at the same time, it is not preachy or patronising, so Coco also loves it!

Emilie x

The post Teen Breathe – a new magazine for teenagers appeared first on Babyccino Kids: Daily tips, Children’s products, Craft ideas, Recipes & More.



from kid games toys http://ift.tt/2Fi5zUm via kid games toys
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2FpsmxE

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий