пятница, 12 января 2018 г.

Organise your life with our newly designed weekly planner!

Weekly Planner by Babyccino

It’s the month of resolutions and good intentions! In my case (as part of my bigger goals) this means tidying, organising and planning my house, my work, my life… The perfect opportunity to share a new and spiffy Babyccino week planner. Three years ago around this same time (when I was tidying, organising and planning as well), we shared this weekly planner designed by the lovely Sara from Litte Cube. It is still so pretty and useful, but we thought it would be nice to update it a little. So here’s a new design for you to print out and hang on your fridge (for example)!

Happy organising!

xxx Esther

The post Organise your life with our newly designed weekly planner! appeared first on Babyccino Kids: Daily tips, Children’s products, Craft ideas, Recipes & More.



from kid games toys http://ift.tt/2mihh8O via kid games toys
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2CXgr8M

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий