четверг, 4 августа 2016 г.

Organic cotton sleepwear from Little Winnie

little winnie pyjamas

Little Winnie organic pajamas

organic pyjamas from Little Winnie

When I was in Byron Bay earlier this year I became good friends with Aimee Winchester, a local mum of four girls (!) and founder of Little Winnie, an organic range of sleepwear for children. She was one of the first mums I met in Byron, and we spent the month enjoying lots of BBQs and sunny beach days together. In that quick month, the kids (and grown-ups) because such sweet friends!  Aimee’s holistic parenting approach and dedication to organic living is something that left such an impression on me.

While we were there, she gifted the girls with some pieces from her organic sleepwear collection (including these gorgeous nighties!), and the girls have loved them. I love the simple, timeless designs – especially perfect for warm, lazy summer days! (You can see a photo of Marlow in her nightie on my Instagram here.)

Courtney x



from kid games toys http://ift.tt/2aP5j2P via kid games toys
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2axq3aV

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий