понедельник, 29 августа 2016 г.

A Must-Have DIY Book for Girls!

I Can Male My Own Accessories

A couple of weeks ago I was asked if I’d be interested in doing a review on this craft book called I Can Make My Own Accessories (a follow-on from their super successful book I can Make Dolls’ Clothes) and I immediately knew it would be a perfect fit for my Tila, so naturally I said yes. And oh boy was I right.

1

2

3

4

The book is written by a former head of children’s wear design at Liberty of London and at Caramel Baby&Child, Louise Scott-Smith and graphic designer Georgia Vaux. It’s aimed at girls aged 7+ (I know for a fact that 34-year old ones love it as well) who wish to learn how to make their very own fashion accessories.

5

6

7

There are eight adorable projects super easy to make thanks to the clear and simple-to-follow step-by-step instructions and real size patterns. I also love how the book begins with the basics of sewing like how to thread a needle, sew different kinds of stitches, affix buttons etc.

8

Having a newborn at home plus two kids on vacation I was a little afraid I said yes a little too soon at first. I mean I love to be creative with my girl and I want to spend some quality one-on-one time with her (especially now) but these things usually take time and patience – two things I’m lacking lately. But this book was just perfect for us because the projects are truly made in no time. And even my 2-year-old Talan helped us out. 😉

In only a few days we managed to finish four projects already and I think we’ll make the rest four by the end of summer!

-Polona

You can read more from Polona on her blog Baby Jungle or visit her online boutique Baby Jungle shop!



from kid games toys http://ift.tt/2bteBUk via kid games toys
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2bzF3pS

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий