вторник, 21 июня 2016 г.

‘The New Baby’ – an activity book for soon-to-be big brothers and sisters

The New Baby Activity Book

This book, The New Baby: an Activity Book for Soon-to-be Big Brothers and Sisters is excellent. It brings your child along the journey as the unborn baby grows (and you grow too)! I purchased it at the last ShopUp as a stocking stuffer for my daughter. The New Baby has lovely illustrations, and sparks interesting conversations. It is a casual way to begin preparing them for this new little human being!

The New Baby Activity Book

And it was especially useful to have an activity book that was so entertaining in my third trimester when I had run out of energy in the afternoon. Because, as I got heavier in my pregnancy, this helped me explain to my daughter how the baby was growing, and why I was beginning to slow down!

The New Baby Activity Book

I would recommend this as a gift for any children three years or older who are about to have a baby brother or sister, (it was good for my daughter who was almost three but a bit of it was more advanced). There are activities for both trimesters and it is both informative and fun.

The New Baby Activity Book

Some of it is also funny. I can’t wait to show this to Joseph when he is older. The drawing that Beatrice did as a ‘portrait’ of the baby may be one of the funniest things yet!

Available here in the UK or in the US.

Lara. xx



from kid games toys http://ift.tt/28MnKUR via kid games toys
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/28Lyrs5

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий