вторник, 31 мая 2016 г.

Dr Jackson’s Natural Skin Care

Blog-Image
When the lovely Luisa from Niko and Ava told me about Dr Jackson at our LA ShopUp and described him (and I quote) as the “Indiana Jones” of skincare, I was more than intrigued.

drj_26_1024x1024

She very kindly sent me some of Dr Jackson’s products to test and now I am not intrigued anymore. I am addicted! Dr Jackson’s only uses pure natural ingredients which he has discovered on his travels all over the world. He has spent years testing the right mixtures for his creams and tinctures. I love the fact that when you look at the ingredients they are all plant products – nothing else.

drj_4_1024x1024-1

The research has been worth it – the products are simply amazing. I especially love the Facial oil which I have been putting on at night and facial wash, which is refreshing and gentle and, very importantly, removes all the Parisian grime off my face. Also, how lovely do these bottles look?

Emilie



from kid games toys http://ift.tt/1XarhPY via kid games toys
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/25ws7aR

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий