четверг, 12 мая 2016 г.

Boys swim shorts from Beanie & Bear

Easton and surfboard
Beanie and Bear swim shorts
Boys and surfboards

I discovered the vibrant Beanie & Bear swimwear range at the Dot to Dot tradeshow last spring, and while I don’t normally go for bright neon colours, I immediately fell for these cute swim shorts for my boys. The tailored style and short cut makes them a cross between the tighter-fitting swimsuits they usually wear, and the looser-fitting shorts surfers tend to wear. I also like that they pass as regular shorts when worn off the beach.

The shorts have side and back pockets (for holding treasures) and an adjustable elastic waist. Both of my boys, though two years apart, wear the same size – the 9/10 – because the waist is adjustable. And I just saw that the shorts are now available in the bigger 11/12 size – perfect for tween boys.

Courtney x

The photos above were taken by Reagan Glazner on our favourite beach in Byron Bay last month. My three favourite surfer boys! ♥



from kid games toys http://ift.tt/23Joz2d via kid games toys
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/24SOR85

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий