пятница, 5 февраля 2016 г.

Welcome, Maureen! A new contributor

Maureen and family Maureen from Pipsticks

I’ve mentioned my wonderful (beautiful, smart, funny!) friend, Maureen Vasquez (I call her Mo) several times here before. For one, she is the founder of Pipsticks – a cool monthly sticker subscription service which I love. For two, she lived near me in London and we used to get the kids together for fun craft projects like this one. For three, her London house was SO amazing (see the house tour over on Design Mom) and I featured some photos from her baby’s nursery here, with that pretty rug hanging on the wall. Lastly, she came up with the cool superhero DIY costume we featured in the YouTube video last October. She is one super inspiring woman, a really fun mum (of four young kids!) and an incredibly thoughtful friend. I can’t think of anyone better to become a regular contributor here on this blog!

Once a month she’ll share a fun craft project with us, and knowing her, they’ll be both simple and inspiring ideas (she has a knack for coming up with cool ideas that make you think ‘how have I never thought of that before?!’). I’m so excited to see what she comes up with! Her first post will be up shortly and it’s a good one. Welcome, Mo!

p.s. Mo and her family left London last summer and moved to the charming town of San Louis Obispo, California. They’re trying out the sunny California lifestyle and it sure looks good on them.  Thus, she’ll be known here as ‘Maureen in California’ to avoid confusion with the also fabulous ‘Mo in London’. : )



from kid games toys http://ift.tt/1K21vbk via kid games toys
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1R8Hrpg

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий