четверг, 18 февраля 2016 г.

Our favourite backpacks!

I mentioned in a previous post that each of my kids has been travelling with their own backpack. It’s been a handy way of keeping their belongings (journals, books, collected treasures, etc.) organised, as well as lightening the load of stuff we’re carrying around in our suitcases.

Michael and I also each have a backpack, and again it’s been a great way of keeping things organised. Michael’s backpack has his computer, our chargers, our GoPro camera and other electronics. It also has our guide books, travel documents, and other important stuff. In my backpack is my computer, my journal, and other bits and pieces – including snacks for the kids, a water bottle, chapstick, etc.

I wanted to share where each of our backpacks come from, in case you’re on the look-out for good ones for travel. So here goes…

Ally Capellino backpack

Michael has had this waxed cotton rucksack from Ally Capellino for years – I think I gave it to him for his birthday when he turned 40 (I won’t say how many years ago that was. haha!!). He always wore it on his back as he cycled to work in London every day. It is now much-loved but still in great shape, and has proven to be a worthwhile investment.

Kaos Ransel backpack

I have had this handy Kaos Ransel backpack (which is really a nappy bag!!) for the past year or so. Naomi from The Tipi boutique sent one over for me to test-drive last year, and I’ve loved it so much it has now travelled around the world with me. I’m obviously not using the changing mat bit, but all the other many compartments come in so handy for travelling… and it’s stylish too! (Can you believe that’s a nappy bag?)

Herschel kids backpacks

The three bigger kids have backpacks from Herschel Supply Co., each in a different colour to keep their backpacks from getting mixed up. We love these bags – they’re simple, durable, and so cute! Herschel has small ones for children under six as well as bigger ones for the older kids — and obviously cool ones for grown-ups too! (Yesterday, Quin saw a trendy guy walking with a matching backpack in the Sydney airport – and it made him feel so cool that he had the same one. Cute!)

Annaliv knapsack

As I’ve mentioned before, Marlow has this little rucksack from Annaliv which she loves. It’s great because it’s lightweight and easy for her to carry, and it folds up easily (and takes little space in our suitcase) when she’s not wearing it.

I should really get a photo of all six of us walking through an airport with our backpacks and wheelie suitcases. It must be quite the sight! Anyway, I hope these recommendations come in handy.

Courtney x



from kid games toys http://ift.tt/1KrtuRT via kid games toys
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1QLnZKy

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий