среда, 17 февраля 2016 г.

New Spring/Summer collection from Caramel Baby & Child

Caramel Baby Spring 2016 collection

I love the shopping in Notting Hill and when I got to spend a lucky few days in London last week I just had to take some time out to step into one of my favourite boutiques there, Caramel Baby & Child. I have always loved their collections but this one has to be a favourite with its nostalgic referencing to the ’70s and the colour palette of lilac and carob brown it is perfection.

I adore the peppercorn trousers with these pretty silky blouses and the rosemary dress  is perfect for an alfresco lunch. For the boys, I’m loving their linens shorts with this charming cool skirt.

Caramel Baby & Child_baby collection 2016

But wait until you see the baby collection! It is gorgeous! Their collection of rompers is super cute and I love the cosiness of their cotton jumpers for cooler days. The bloomers and the dresses for little baby girls makes me melt. Oh I need another baby!

The collection is available online now and available throughout their beautiful boutiques worldwide.

Vanessa x



from kid games toys http://ift.tt/1Sx9YWC via kid games toys
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1oKCPuk

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий