понедельник, 5 июня 2017 г.

Wiksten Patterns

Wiksten Harem Pants Pattern

I absolutely love to sew. I love the process itself and also the fact I have created something for my children. I wish and sometimes even dare to dream about times I’ll have just a few more hours all to myself so I can do it more. In the meantime I’m pilling up all the patterns I love. The other day I came across this fabulous site Wiksten, a brainchild of Jenny Gordy, a former technical designer and fit model from Portland, Oregon.

Wiksten Baby Bloomers Pattern

Wiksten Adult Top Pattern

Back in 2004 Wiksten actually started out as handmade clothing line but has later transitioned to home sewing industry. And now there is a small but oh so very gorgeous line of sewing and knitting patterns (I still need to master that skill though). I really want to make the Baby Bloomers and Harem Pants and I’m so very tempted to make myself this lovely top/dress, isn’t it beautiful? And I will make someone knit the Lamb Bonnet for little Miss Tisa. 😉

Do you also know some nice sites with beautiful patterns for kids clothes, toys and why not also – for mamas?

**

You can read more from Polona on her blog Baby Jungle or visit her online boutique Baby Jungle shop!



from kid games toys http://ift.tt/2qRBg3f via kid games toys
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2rLRqdY

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий