среда, 14 июня 2017 г.

My favourite dress (and it’s pregnancy and breastfeeding friendly!)

A couple years ago, at the start of our family travels, I discovered the newly opened Christy Dawn shop in Venice, California. We were renting a house around the corner and I managed to sneak off one morning (without kids!) for a little browse around the shop. I loved everything in the entire store, but there was one dress I completely fell for: the original ‘Dawn Dress‘ which is based on a vintage dress of the same style as was the inspiration for the entire collection. I deliberated for about three days (did I really need another dress?!) before realising I just had to have it.

Of all the items in my closet, I think it is that dress which is my most favourite piece. I’ve worn it at least a hundred times, and was so happy to see that it fit over my growing bump in pregnancy and, because of the snap closure at the top, it is breastfeeding-friendly as well! It’s the perfect dress! (Above, I’ve shared two photos — one from our year of travel and one from this past Christmas when I was 6 months pregnant.) I bought a second Dawn Dress in a darker floral pattern for my brother’s wedding last year, and after Wilkie was born, I invested in a third one. I think it’s safe to say it’s my mama uniform.

The Christy Dawn website is updated regularly with new styles, but they almost always have at least a couple of the Dawn Dresses in stock. I’m a sucker for the floral patterns, but they also have plain cotton versions too.

Courtney x



from kid games toys http://ift.tt/2rpAhHJ via kid games toys
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2s99Cw8

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий