пятница, 15 июля 2016 г.

New video: How to make rhubarb compote (and the perfect porridge)

picking rhubarb

Ava and rhubarb stem

making rhubarb compote

When I was in Amsterdam last month for our team meeting, I was sitting inside at Esther’s dining table (preparing notes for the next day’s meeting) when I looked outside and saw Esther’s enormous rhubarb bush! I couldn’t help but get up from the table and walk out to admire it! Our discussion turned to rhubarb compote – one of my very favourite things to make with rhubarb – and within minutes we had decided we should make some. Obviously way more fun than planning a meeting! ; )

Rhubarb compote is surprisingly so easy to make and it’s delicious paired with porridge, yoghurt, ice cream, granola, pancakes, and the list goes on.  I love that you can make it sweet or slightly tart depending on your taste (I like it a little bit tart), and if you have enough rhubarb you can make a big batch of it and keep it in a jar in your fridge to enjoy throughout the week. Yum!

At the last minute, we decided to film a video tutorial while we cooked the compote and porridge. We shot the video all in one go, no re-takes, and ended up with this little video for our YouTube channel. (I’m slightly embarrassed I fumble over my words and repeat myself so many times, but hopefully the how-to is clear. Eeek!) Here is how to make rhubarb compote and the perfect porridge.

Courtney x



from kid games toys http://ift.tt/29GCCAs via kid games toys
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/29H6QDl

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий