вторник, 26 апреля 2016 г.

Organic baby clothing and accessories from Nature Baby

Nature Baby baby clothing

Nature Baby

Nature Baby bedding

I attended the launch party for Lunch Lady Magazine on one of my first days in Byron Bay last month, which was not only a wonderful opportunity to meet lots of interesting people in the community, it was also a great introduction to some of Australia’s beautiful children’s brands and shops. I met so many inspiring people, designers and shop owners and came home with a little goody bag with some gorgeous things inside.

One of the brands I discovered is Nature Baby, a family-owned company from New Zealand which has been creating organic baby clothing since 1998. Not only are their products 100% organic, they’re sweet, simple and well-designed as well. I love their swaddles, blankets and adorable bodysuits. Their kimono style onesies with the side snaps are so perfect for babies as they’re easy to put on and take off without having to go over the baby’s head.

I’m excited to share more of the beautiful, local brands I discovered while I was in Australia. Stay tuned…

Courtney x



from kid games toys http://ift.tt/1Vz5ksO via kid games toys
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1SI2ePJ

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий