вторник, 19 апреля 2016 г.

Jumpers for women from Babaà Knitwear

Courtney and Marlow in Babaa

Courtney and Marlow in Babaa knitwear

Courtney Adamo in Babaa Knitwear

I’ve made it no secret that Babaà is one of my favourite labels for kids. I adore Marta’s vision and the whole ethos behind the brand. The knitwear is perfectly simple, straight-forward, timeless and extremely good quality, meant to be worn and passed down from one child to the next. We have jumpers from Marta’s first collection that are now 4 years old and still in great condition despite being well loved and worn.

Last year she launched a small collection of jumpers for women (equally beautiful!) and this spring she’s expanded the collection with loads of stunning styles. My favourite is this natural, slightly cropped thick cotton jumper. When she gave me a preview of the collection earlier this year, I quickly put dibs on this one. I love layering it over my summer dresses and think it would look super cool with high-waisted jeans too.

Courtney x

p.s. In the photos Marlow’s wearing this cute cotton jumper with contrasting mint neckline, also from Babaà . So cute!
p.p.s. The photos above were snapped by my friend, Amelia Fullarton, here in beautiful Byron Bay. Thank you, Millie, for capturing these sweet moments… and sneaking one of me on my own! x



from kid games toys http://ift.tt/20SJf8f via kid games toys
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1qVJjHN

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий