вторник, 8 марта 2016 г.

Slow-Baked Organic Cookies from Farm Brothers

Farm BrothersBack in December my husband and I whisked ourselves away for a few days to spend our wedding anniversary in Amsterdam. We stayed at The Hoxton hotel which by the way I can totally recommend! Each afternoon we’d relax in their restaurant and I’d drink pots of tea reading the paper. Now my only reason for ordering more and more tea was simply because on the side of my saucer was a delicious chocolate cookie! Now because these cookies are something else I eventually asked what they were and together with my very patient husband I went on a mission to find them.

Farm Brothers cookies

It turns out they are made by two brothers, Herman and Tyler, who call themselves Farm Brothers. They decided to leave their day jobs behind to follow their dreams and make delicious and wholesome organic snacks. We tasted the chocolate and sea salt cookies which were divine. I’ve since found the ginger and lemon ones and they are just as delicious.

Farm Brother choices

I’ve stocked up on all three flavours of Farm Brothers cookies and the children are so happy when I bring them out for snack time. I love how Florence was playing ‘eeny meeny miny moe’ with them the other day!

You can buy Farm Brothers in the Netherlands from Marqt, Bijenkorfvan Heinde & Natuurwinkel or simply spend an afternoon at The Hoxton hotel and order a pot of tea.

Vanessa x



from kid games toys http://ift.tt/1QHTSnR via kid games toys
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1YsEa58

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий